Saturday, September 6, 2008

We are moving

Well this summer has been crazy. Now that the kids are of to school I have been busy doing crafts for our Fall Boutique. Wednesday night we got some good news. Caleb was accepted for aJob that he applied for in July. So we are moving to Rexburg next weekend. So I have 5 days to pack. We are going to be living in a home of a couple that lives here in Jerome. They have a house in Rexburg that they have been trying to sell, so we are going to house swap unitl he can sell our homes. Things are going to be crazy but we are excited. I am really going to try and be better at this blogging stuff.

2 comments:

The Allen Fam said...

YAY!! That is so exciting for you guys!! You are going to have a fun time packing everything so fast!! The housing thing worked out nice for you, that saves a lot of stress!! You will have to keep me posted on how everything goes, I would offer to help, but I really don't think I would be a ton of help here in S.L.C.!!! ha, ha, ha!!! Good luck, that has got to be exciting and scary all at the same time!!

Jen said...

That was crazy fast...not even sure we will get to say goodbye :(
You will definitely need to keep up with your blogging so that we can keep in touch! Also, let me know when your fall craft show is, last time I spent way too much money and I'd like to spend some more. Take care and enjoy Rexburg!