Friday, May 9, 2008

I never win anything.

I am one of those people who never win anything, but I see my luck starting to changing. A couple of weeks ago, Caleb and I were in Boise at the mall and they were having a drawing for a new mustang so both thought what the heck. We both filled out a entry form and today I got a message on my phone saying that I had a won a free trip to vegas with airfare and hotel included from that drawing. Now this is not my dream vacation but I will take it. Funny thing is the guy said that they always draw 2 names just incase the first one doesn't want to take it. Well my name was drawn first and Caleb's was drawn second. I guess we were just meant to take a short vacation :) Now I am hoping to win the mustang and the HGTV Dream Home!!!

1 comments:

lindsey said...

haha me and tyson won that same thing too.. we had to go listen to an hr seminar thing on vacation resorts.. but we still havent used our vegas trip.. we should all go the same time.. we have to use ours before the end of the yr..